Celery makes it easy to launch new products. Within minutes, set up pre-order and custom crowdfunding campaigns on your own website.
Take pre-orders the right way and own your brand. With Celery, you can:
- accept orders now and charge later
- provide the best purchase experience for your buyers
- comply with federal regulations and requirements
If your product isn't available right now, your buyers and payment processors prefer that you delay charging until the product is ready to ship.
- charging without fulfilling increases your chargeback risk and heavily taxes your customer support team with delivery questions and cancellation requests
- payment processors may withhold funds or lock your account if you have too many chargebacks
- federal regulation states that sellers with charged orders must comply with fulfillment and other obligations
We’ve helped thousands of customers, including multinational brands (Timex, Disney), wildly successful crowdfunding projects (Coolest Cooler, Baubax), and innovative startups (August, Lockitron, Sphero).
Celery securely stores payment information with Stripe, our payment processor. Stripe is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available. Payment information is transmitted using SSL encryption.